Deluxe Beachfront Villa's
Wake up to the crystal-clear waters of Huskisson Beach.
Welcome to Husky 56
At Husky 56 you can expect:
Why stay at Husky 56?
At Husky 56, you can do as much as you want or as little – it’s all up to you. Go to the beach, immerse yourself in nature, go for a bike ride or just sit back with a glass of wine.
Zavier’s villa one – communal barbecue
Oliver’s villa two – communal barbecue
Mason’s villa three – communal barbecue
Noah’s villa four – private barbecue
Milana’s villa five – private barbecue
Popular things to do
in Jervis Bay
- All bookings require to be guaranteed with a valid credit card
- We pre-authorise guests’ credit cards prior to arrival for all policy types.
- We block a fixed amount (AUD 100) on the guests’ credit card.
- We pre-authorise guests’ credit cards after free cancellation ends.
- A valid credit card and photo identification must be presented on check in
- We can provide a contactless check in and check out
You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room as per the registered guest list you completed on arrival and agree to pay additional charges for such persons not included in this list.
You agree that noise will be kept to a minimum after 10.00pm. Husky 56 has a strict ‘NO PARTY’ policy. Non-compliance with this will result in you and your guests being instructed to leave the premises with no refund.
Ready to book your stay?
We have a COVID Safe Plan and are committed to keeping you safe.
You can relax knowing there is plenty of space to social distance while enjoying our lush grounds.
As a small independent business, we thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you to
Husky 56 deluxe beachfront villas
Please contact our Reception team on 02 444 15781 to discuss any accommodation requirements.
Our unbeatable location:
Get in touch
Give us a call, or fill out the contact form and we will get back to you.